Infertility is one of the biggest problems found in today’s world. It is sad to see that the research shows increasing sums spent on infertility treatments every year. Today it’s a 4 billion dollars big industry. However, the good part is there is a cure to the problem in our health care industry. Moreover, there are numerous natural ways to heal them. However, it is important to understand what causes infertility firstly. Until unless we are aware of the reasons generating infertility, it is tough to eradicate the same.
Causes of infertility
Fertility is a natural process that takes place in our body. However, alike any other disease, infertility shows that there is something wrong in the body or your body requires something in addition. The problem has risen over time due to the change in our diet, lifestyles, and supplements that we are used to unlike earlier. Following are the major causes of infertility:
- One might have a physical blockage, hormonal imbalance, high level of prolactin, less production of hormones, endometriosis, poly-cystic ovarian syndrome, etc.
- A common reason causing infertility is the lack of proper diet. Poor nutrition may give rise to harmful chemicals leading to infertility.
- Other reasons include weakness in the body, excess weight, skin problems, blood sugar levels, insomnia, weakness and low energy concentrations in the body, etc.
Thus, any of these points could be a primary reason for infertility. In fact, the change in our lifestyles have surfaced the above obstacles moreover leading to infertility.
How to Cure Infertility
Consider the following measures to cure infertility naturally. However, one suffering from an excess problem should prefer consulting a doctor. One can visit doctorpursuit.com to book an appointment with a physician of your choice online. Let us understand some of the natural ways to cure infertility:
Diet and Nutrition
In the modern era, one can find a high proportion of women who are undernourished rather than being healthy. Usually, women end up eating low fat and high fibre food in order to lose weight and become healthy but fail to do so. It is imperative to have fats as well as proteins leading to hormone production.
- In order to ensure a healthy body, avoid processed food, starch and sugar from the diet. Instead have carbohydrate-rich food, fruits, vegetables, etc.
- It is crucial to eat green leafy vegetables like sprouts, broccoli, lettuce, cauliflower, collard, spinach, etc.
- Hydration is another important factor to consider for a healthy body including fertility. Thus, drink enough water to stay hydrated.
- Intake fats present in olive oil, coconut oil, butter, eggs, avocado, grass fed meat, nuts, etc.
- Meat, eggs and nuts also have necessary protein for the body. Abundant protein helps you lower down risks of complications during pregnancy.
- Also, intake necessary vitamins that promote fertility like Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Folate, and Selenium.
Nutrition not just supports the body for fertility, it also should be followed during pregnancy as it enhances your healthiness during the same.
Bring a change in your lifestyle
A change in lifestyle means changing habits that do not suit our body like consumption of alcohol, drugs, smoking, high caffeine, etc. Any exposure to harmful chemicals, lack of sleep, carrying enormous stress, medications and supplements can cause infertility. Thus,
- Have a good 7-8-hour sleep as sleeping produces the vital hormones and helps improve melatonin levels in the body.
- Exposure to harmful chemicals would mean using plastic bottles of water, cosmetic and beauty products, etc.
- Women further need to be active in recreational activities like walking, running, swimming, etc. This also helps in reduction of weight leading to improved fertility.
- Stress is another factor that leads to infertility. Thus, it is imperative to ensure you are happy enough and carry no stress of work or personal life.
Intake necessary herbs
The Red Raspberry Leaf, Dandelion, Nettle Leaf, Alfalfa, Maca, Red Clover, Chaste Tree Berry, etc. are some of the recommended herbs to enhance fertility. These herbs are available in the markets in different forms like a powder, capsule or a tablet form. However, make sure you do not consume any of these herbs along with other medical treatments, hormonal treatments, etc. Do consult a doctor for the same.
The precautions mentioned above are based on rapid experiments and researches proving the cure for infertility. These natural remedies can cure infertility better than artificial ways.